Saturday, September 27, 2008

Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir "This Is How It Feels To Be Free"
Praise Ye The Lord.
What a wonderfull thing it is to be FREE!!
Thankyou Jesus. In You are ALL Blessings!
Lord Jesus, You are sooooo WORTHY to be PRAISED!
Bless Your Name.


There is a wall that has been standing, since the day that Adam fell.
Sin is where it started, sin is why it held.
Speaking as a prisoner, who was there and lived to tell, I remember how it felt.

I could here the sound of freedom, like a distant voice it called.
And beckoned me to follow, where I had never gone.
Though my heart was willing, I just stood there at the wall.
Praying somehow it would fall.

But in a cross I found a doorway, and a hand that held a keys.
When the chains fell at my feet, for the first time I could see.

This is how it feels to be free, this is what it means to know that, I AM FORGIVEN!
This is how it feels to be free, to see that life can be more than I imagined.
This is how it feels to be free yeeeaah.
This is how it feels to be free yeeeaah.


There are days when I'm reminded of the prison I was in.
Like a living nightmare, burning deep within.
I can feel the voice of evil, I can hear the call of sin, but I won't go back again.

See once I tasted freedom, and the chains could bind no more.
Mercy gave me wings to fly, like an eagle I can soar.

This is how it feels to be free, this is what it means to know that, I AM FORGIVEN!
This is how it feels to be free, to see that life can be more than I imagined.
This is how it feels to be free yeeeaah.
This is how it feels to be free yeeeaah.


Somewhere there's a prison where the chain still bind.
There but for the Grace of God, those walls could still be mine.
So for all the captives I say!!!!

This is how it feels to be free, this is what it means to know that I AM FORGIVEN!
This is how it feels to be free, to see that life can be more than I imagined.
This is how it feels to be free yeah.
This is how it feels to be free.
This is what it means to know that I AM FORGIVEN!
This is how it feels to be free, to see that life can be more than I imagined.
This is how it feels to be free yeah.
This is how it feels to be free, yeah.
This is how it feels to be free, yeah.
This is how it feels to be free.

No comments: